I’m back! And going forwards…
I haven’t made any updates to this website for quite a while, but now that the academic year is over I hope to make some more consistent contributions over the next few weeks and months.
A lot has happened with the Chinese military over the last six months or more, many of which I hope to touch on, including:
- J-20’s public appearance at Zhuhai airshow, and LRIP J-20 production
- The developments and revelations of new products at Zhuhai airshow itself
- 001A carrier construction progress
- 055 large destroyer construction progress
- Catapult construction at Huangdicun NATF
- J-15A catapult compatible fighter maiden flight and recently rumoured catapult launch
- New naval ship launches and commissionings
- New missile and weapon developments
- And so much more, this is all not including geopolitical developments as well!
One problem I’ve found with my last entries is I tend to spend too long writing certain topics; but from here on forwards I will try to push out write ups in a less formal, more stream-of-consciousness manner. This might reduce the quality and formatting of some entries, but I think the nature of PLA watching suits a more flexible, standard blog style format.